October 27 2020 20:04:32
Users Online
· Guests Online: 1

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 722
· Newest Member: etami
How Do I Register?

How do I register?

1. Get in touch with the County Advisers. Sheila or Bernard O'Flaherty, Tel. 0776 567 6032/0780 308 4422. or email bernard.oflaherty@gmescouts.org.uk

2. Complete the registration form.

We will email you the latest form, or email your details and we will fill one in for you. We need name, date of birth, level you want ie. bronze, any level completed and an email address.

3. Send the form along with the money to the advisers. at St. Mary's Vicarage, 39 Bradley Green Road, Newton, Hyde, Cheshire. SK14 4NA.

Cheques should be made payable to GMECSC

or you can pay by BACS. (Details are on the Registration Form).

At the moment the prices are:

Bronze book - £22.00

Silver book - £22.00

Gold book - £29.00

4. The Welcome Packs will be posted to your home by DofE, once you have put your address in on edofe.

There may be additional costs (£100+ for Gold) for expedition assessors to cover accommodation and travelling expenses which participants should budget for when planning expeditions.

Rating is available to Members only.

Please login or register to vote.

No Ratings have been Posted.


Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Badges and Awards
239,467 unique visits